Girl Crush: Deborah Ann Woll
I've never watched a single episode of True Blood, and I probably never will, but after seeing her modeling for this Marc Jacobs feature in the August InStyle magazine, I already like her. I'm absolutely loving her bright red hair! I wish I could pull it off; I would totally dye my hair red if my mom wouldn't kill me. Not to mention Marc Jacob's fall collection is truly fantastic.
This structured dress is to die for.
By the way, I'm so so close to 50 followers! I remember being close to 25 just a few weeks ago, and you guys helped me get there, so help me get to 50!
Labels: inspiration







2 Comments:
HOLY! 50!!!! Wowzer. haha. YOU CAN DO IT... come on Dana is awesome, follow!
Oh, and yeah, I like her hair- but yours is gorgeous... just saying.
-makay
Beautiful photo shoot!
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home