Sunday, June 27, 2010

70's Shoes

All of the sudden I've had a serious craving for some 70's style sandals!  I just think they would look great with socks.  See the following examples:



or they look great alone, too:


Here's a photo of some legit vintage ones:
And here are the ones I would like to have!  These first two are via Urban Outfitters and are ridiculously expensive ($239 and $219)


This one is also via UO, but it's a little more reasonably priced ($88).

I really like these Lucky Brand ones ($89), but do you think they are 70's enough?  They're super comfortable! 

What do you think?  Which are your favorite?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger luciana said...

Your Outfit is soooo beautiful and these shoes are absolutely amazing! I love :-*

June 28, 2010 at 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the sandals are great, but my favourite are vintage ones :) !

June 28, 2010 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that would be beautiful!! I like the second and third one most but how you said they're really expensive....

June 28, 2010 at 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home