She's brilliant, a savior of mine on several occassions. I'm performing Samson at my final competition in September. My vocal instructor cries everytime I sing it, so I'll be sure to get a video of it to show you.
Any chance she gets to play near you, you NEED to go. I also want you to check out Jupiter One-they play backing on all of her songs, and they are super spectacular live! K Ishibashi, the lead singer, did a solo session to open the concert, and I sat there with my mouth wide open the whole time. Best cellist/violinist I have ever heard in my entire life. 'Nuff said.
I think you should check out my blog soon. Very soon. You may shriek with excitement...;) xxxxxx, Norah
I loooooooove Regina Spektor too!! And these ones are my two favourite songs, not just of hers, of all time!! The Call and Human of the Year are really good too, as are all of them! =)
congrats on being the best dressed reader in Teen Vogue! I just recently discovered regina spektor too and ahhh i'm in love! I also love your blog, it's really colorful!
20-year-old fibers student at the Savannah College of Art and Design who loves textiles, flowers, music, and cats.
If you have any questions or comments, email me at dbailey14@gmail.com.
9 Comments:
Oooo... I love. :)
-makay
I love her music. Love it.
Went to her concert in November. So amazing. I've been a fan for years and she only gets better!
I told you!
She's brilliant, a savior of mine on several occassions. I'm performing Samson at my final competition in September. My vocal instructor cries everytime I sing it, so I'll be sure to get a video of it to show you.
Any chance she gets to play near you, you NEED to go. I also want you to check out Jupiter One-they play backing on all of her songs, and they are super spectacular live! K Ishibashi, the lead singer, did a solo session to open the concert, and I sat there with my mouth wide open the whole time. Best cellist/violinist I have ever heard in my entire life. 'Nuff said.
I think you should check out my blog soon. Very soon.
You may shriek with excitement...;)
xxxxxx,
Norah
i LOOOOVe regina. her music is so lovely.
I loooooooove Regina Spektor too!! And these ones are my two favourite songs, not just of hers, of all time!! The Call and Human of the Year are really good too, as are all of them! =)
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/
really amazing. absolutely gorgeous!
really cool! Oohh, and congrats on being the Teen Vogue girl of the week!(: that's how I found you.
congrats on being the best dressed reader in Teen Vogue! I just recently discovered regina spektor too and ahhh i'm in love! I also love your blog, it's really colorful!
my blog: dontgonaked.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home