Monday, July 5, 2010

90% Vintage

Be ready for a picture heavy post!  Lindsay came over today and took my pictures.  We also made delicious oatmeal raisin cookies, watched a movie, and played the Sims on my computer.  She ended up killing her character, though, haha.

She's not a photographer, and doesn't normally do anything artsy, but her photos were really really great!  I wish she could take them every day.
This picture makes me look buff, haha.
and here's Lindsay!
Vintage dress, bracelets, watch, and purse, Forever 21 sunglasses, Lucky Brand shoes

Which photos are your favorites?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

even if she's not a photographer she took great pictures, maybe because you looked amazing ! i love your vintage dress <3

July 6, 2010 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Sian Thomas said...

I love your spinning pictures!! Your whole outfit is gorgeous, I love it so much =)

http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

July 6, 2010 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

that dress is lovely :)

July 6, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

I love the 10th one... the one under the one of you spinning. It is absolutely gorgeous. : ) Lindsey did a GREAT job... looks like fun... and I totally am in love with your shoes.

-makay

July 6, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger luciana said...

lovely dress and shoes. amazing pictures!

July 6, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

hey girly i left you a little something on my bloggy blog... go check it out. :D

-makay

July 7, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
Lindsay is so pretty, and she sounds like SUCH fun, I'm so glad you have a great friend like her! :)

These pictures are simply stunning.
I love the first one of you laying down on the grass, it made me gasp! You're just so pretty, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Thanks for sharing these!
Much Love,
Dana xx

July 8, 2010 at 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home