Kathryn
Yesterday I got to hang out with my friend Kathryn, whom I haven't seen in two years, and my best friend Lindsay! We had such a great time, and it seemed like no time had gone by at all since we saw her last. All we needed was just a little catching up. We pretty much just sat around giving each other a short synopsis of our love lives when we first got together.
We made homemade milkshakes with fresh blueberries. They were delicious!
After that, we wanted to do facials, so we looked up a "facial recipe." We made ours from a tablespoon of parsley, cucumber, and yogurt. It was supposed to refresh our skin, and I think it worked quite well, and it was tons of fun.
They took a video of me getting my facial done. It was really cold!
Kathryn is so pretty!
This is a picture of us two years ago, when we saw her last. Lindsay still had her hair dyed blonde back then.
And this is us now! We've really grown up, yet we can still have the best time together.
Lindsay's dress is Lush from a boutique at the beach. My jeans are BDG from Urban Outfitters, and my top is from Anthropologie. Kathryn's jeans are from Hollister, and I believe her top is from PacSun. She really loves zebra print!
Tomorrow I'm getting my new laptop (hopefully) and seeing fireworks with Joey and Jordan, so I have another great day ahead of me!
Labels: life














1 Comments:
AWWW. Totally cute! :) Looks like fun.
-makay
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home