Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who am I?

My dear blogger friend Norah is doing a little giveaway on her blog here, and it's not just any ordinary givewaway.  She's going to be making something herself and writing a hand-written note, which is way better than anything you could buy in the store, right?  The only thing she asks you to do is to answer the question, "who are you?"  So here we go, this is my answer.

I'm a closet nerd who secretly loves heavy rock music and video games, but also adores beautiful afternoon light and pastel colors.  If I were a mix of prints, I'd be a dark leopard print mixed with a light floral.  I'm super shy on the outside, but have such a passion for love and other people on the inside.  I'm always daydreaming, sometimes even in my own world.  I don't make sense to some people, or even to myself sometimes.  I'm Dana, and I obviously have a hard time describing myself. :p

As far as Norah goes, she's a delightful blogger who has been supportive of my blog since the beginning!  She left me super sweet comments when I had zero followers, and she really helped get my name out there!  Thanks so much, Norah. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger minnja said...

Beautiful photos!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

June 29, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Abigail Oliveros said...

I like you as a closet nerd! It makes you so interesting

love

June 30, 2010 at 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was wonderful of you to do, honestly.
You're one of my daily favorites (third blog I check daily, actually) and I simply think you are one of the most talented people alive. I'm so glad to be your blogger buddy. Much Love,
Norah.

P.S. ANYBODY READING THIS POST MAY FEEL FREE TO ENTER! :)

June 30, 2010 at 4:06 AM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

haha. we all love norah! ;) haha

-makay

June 30, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home