Teen Vogue Best Dressed Reader of the Day!
It's funny how I was having a really crappy morning, and then I got on my blog and saw the comments about being the best dressed reader of the day, and it totally made everything better! Here's my feature!
I'm so excited about this, you have no idea! If you want to see the real deal, click on the Teen Vogue circle on the sidebar of my blog, or it's right here:
And to my new followers, thanks so much for following! I'll be sure to keep it interesting :)



9 Comments:
wow congratulations!
i adore your vintage style !
CONGRATS! :D
-makay
congrats :)
& nice bike
that's so cool!
im a hugee teen vogue/vogue fanatic & because you got best dressed i happened to click on your blogger link and i started to read your postings and i like could not stop! lol. you gave me inspiration to start my own!!
Congrats! That's how I found you ,btw.:)
I really like your style! it's very unique.(:
That's so awesome!
Congrats :)
Loving the vintage vibe from your ensemble,very cool :D and congrats on becoming best dressed reader of the day :D
xx your new follower :D
StopAndStareStyle - btw,posted my SECOND EVVVER look on here lol,so i'd love to hear your feedback.It would be much MUCH appreciated :D
Congrats, you look fantstic
love that pic! check out my blog-hope you like it! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home