Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dots and Lace

That's right, another outfit post!  I've had nothing to do lately, so boredom sometimes is productive.  Did you know that bugs can bite you through tights?  Neither did I, but now I know unfortunately.  I was out all day wearing this outfit minus the tights, and all day I was regretting not wearing them.  I guess when it's 100 degrees outside, tights aren't the best option.  This is actually one of my favorite outfits I've worn in quite awhile!
H&M top and shorts, vintage jewelry, Target tights, Steve Madden shoes


I miss my best friend, she's been on vacation with her boyfriend :(

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Awww. Lindsey will be home soon girly! ;D and CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love your outfit! Especially the top, and the angle you got on your shoes is FABulous.

-makay

July 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Haggard Library said...

I LOVVVVVEEE your top ! I am almost positive that I almost bought it, but it looks much better on you than it did on me haha
have a great day !

July 11, 2010 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger S said...

I am in love with that entire outfit =)
I love the shorts and tights especially.
What is your take on shorts worn with heels? Trashy or classy if done right?

July 12, 2010 at 2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of my favourite outfits on your blog too !

July 12, 2010 at 3:00 AM  
Anonymous Meera said...

i love those H & M shorts! Great outfit altogether!

July 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Sanam said...

I love this super-cute lace top,it looks so chic and feminine :D and ewww,i hate bugs.Being bitten by them would be like my worrrsssst nightmareeee lol!

Oh and thankyou for the lovely comment you left on my blog recently,i love to hear my readers feedback :D and thankyou for the follow,i will definately be following your fab blog too :D








StopAndStareStyle

July 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Zuleika Mohammad said...

cute outfit!
my friend has that top as well!
i love it, its so pretty.

ohlalatresbelle.blogspot.com
we should follow each other! :)

July 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Unna Stereo said...

Love your outfit ! :] You got beautiful face !

Let's say we follow eachother?

http://wowowowzah.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home