Saturday, July 10, 2010

Decisions

Today I have done absolutely nothing productive, aside from taking these photos, which actually didn't turn out as nice as I had hoped.  I wanted my outfit today to be very ladylike and classy, but still casual.  I was also having a great hair day, so that helped things, too.  So here I am now, still doing nothing besides blogging and snacking on Cocoa Krispies.
Vintage bag, watch, necklace, and shirt, Abercrombie & Fitch skirt, fs/ny flats.


Also, I got this top at Anthropologie today, and I need your help deciding whether or not to keep it!  Here it is:
It looks a lot cuter on me rather than the mannequin.  Anyways, it was $38 (on sale from $68), and it has to hang up to dry, which might not be great for college, but it's super cute!  What do you think I should do, return or keep?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

I think it is cute, but tshirt? $38? I may just be frugal, but that seems crazy.

Oh, I like your outfit, the 1st pic is absolutely GORGEOUS! :)

-makay

July 10, 2010 at 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Makay, the first shot is stunning!
I like the exposure of these photos, even if it means you can't see some of the details of your outfit.
You look simply beautiful here, gorgeous!

Coming from Perth-where T-shirts for 38 dollars are very normal, I think you should keep it, but only after doing a bit of a remix and seeing how many different ways you can wear the shirt.
I think maybe if you can come up with 5 different ways, then you should totally keep it, because I think it's really adorable.
I've just come into the ownership of a real vintage typewriter, so this print is perfect for me!
I'm sure it looks wonderful on you.
Hope you're doing well sunshine!

Much Love,
Norah xx

July 10, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful as always ! i just love the way you combine clothes :)

July 11, 2010 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger Chelsy said...

i think its expensive, but super cute. weigh the scales :) But as a side note, i made it all the way through college air drying most of my tops- just get one of those incredible drying racks from target/walmart :)

July 12, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home