Cat Print Dress
Anyone want to sell this Zara dress to me? I'm entirely serious! Or does anyone possibly know where I can get something similar? Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE cats! This is obviously based on the Miu Miu cat print. I can find tons of swallow print lookalikes, but no cat print dresses! Help me out, please?


7 Comments:
I have that dress! it was such a battle to get it. I had to like call the store that morning have them put it on hold and then i got there and they took it off hold cuz it was in such demand! luckily there was a few left on the rack still. I really hope you find that dress its pretty awesome and would look super cute on you! :)
sory no but look in all the charity shops see if there is anything like it there.
This is such a gorgous dress,really imitates the bold cat prints Mui Mui did for their 2010 spring/summer collection so well :D and i loovvvveee the colour :D unfortunately i dont have it,or know of anyone selling it.But you could try ebay? im sure someone will be selling it there :) hope that helped :D
StopAndStareStyle - btw,posted my SECOND EVVVER look on here lol,so i'd love to hear your feedback.It would be much MUCH appreciated :D
Cute dress, I love :)
Love that dress!
Thanks for the shorts/heels tip :)
what a cute looking dress :D
I saw it on eBay today and thought of you! But the auction ended really soon. So... You could try eBay? I'll keep an eye out for you!
xx, Alaina.
http://www.theviewfromwayuphere.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home