It's been awhile...
Obviously, I've started school again, hence the lack of posts. Right now I'm taking color theory, composition, and drawing II. I actually feel much less busy than last quarter, but of course, I still have other things to do than blog, and I also don't want to post a bunch of junk! At the moment I'm waiting for my roommate to wake up so I can turn on the lights to work on a still life.
I've been wanting to show you the clothes I got for Christmas, but I'm just now getting to that. I just wore the first top yesterday, and I'm currently wearing that sweater, actually.
Delta via Anthropologie
Free People
Anthropologie
Free People
My roommate got me the last top and the crochet vest. Speaking of crochet, I officially switched my major to fibers, which means I'll be focusing on fabric rather than designing clothes. Fibers majors also make some clothes like sweaters or knit/crochet. I'm hoping to take my intro class spring quarter.
Iron and Wine is coming to my school theater in April! I bought his new album Kiss Each Other Clean and just listened to it all yesterday.






4 Comments:
Good to hear from ya girly! :) I hope you are doing well! I love everything you got! Especially that first pale pink top! :) <3
-Ky
Love Iron and Wine, AND your fashion taste. Following you on Bloglovin. =]
-Kate
I love the crochet top and the jacket!
i love the jacket (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home