Anthropologie Holiday Looks
Hello followers! I'm finally finished with my first quarter at SCAD. I've done so much work which I will eventually show to you. I've only been home for a few days and I already miss Savannah. If you are at all considering going to SCAD, I can't recommend it enough. I love it so much! I declared fashion design as my major, but I'm really considering changing it to fibers. They are very similar, and fibers majors also design and create clothes, there's just more of a focus on the actual fabric and screen printing. What do you think?
We've already got our Christmas tree up and I'm already getting gifts for people and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! I'm lovin' the Anthropologie holiday outfits. The textures are really great.
Shop the whole lookbook here.
Labels: inspiration








3 Comments:
It's so great to hear how much you're loving school!
What are you studying exactly and what would you like to become after you finish?
this fiber idea to me seems much more appealing, since you would then know something that other fashion designers may not!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home