Sunday, December 26, 2010

A White Christmas?

So I woke up this morning and glanced out my window as usual, only to see this:
I seriously wasn't expecting it.  I really wish I had someone to make a snowman with, though!
I got this jacket with a giant fur hood, it's great.
Hollister jacket and shirt, Levi's jeans, Lucky Brand boots.

Anyways, hope y'all had a great Christmas!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Aw! It was so much fun! I loved every second of it! I wish you could have come over- it would have been dangerous, but worth it once you got here. :P Darn... next time love... ;) ha. <3

December 26, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Christmas it was close to 100 degrees...Seeing these pictures made me miss home so badly, the only thing I ever want on Christmas is to be with my whole family back in the cold Oregon winter.

I'm terribly sorry I haven't checked your blog in a while and I do feel so bad for not communicating with you in anyway, but just so you know I've read back to the last post I can remember reading so I'm all up to date now!
You're such a brilliant person, Dana, I really hope your Christmas was everything you could have hoped for.

Hoping you're well, love.
Yours,
Norah x

ps. I moved my blog over to http://froglegged.blogspot.com.

Happy Holidays!

December 27, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Valentina said...

I love this outfit..<3
and the landscape is gorgeous!! :D
Your blog is amazing, I'm following you..:)
byee

December 27, 2010 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Charlotte Cantillon (Crowley) said...

i adore your coat- it looks so cosy!!


Charlotte xxx

December 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger S said...

Snow!
Send some my way?
Amazing pictures!

December 27, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Meera said...

Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous!

xx
Meera

January 7, 2011 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger Paulina Rutkowska said...

veeery nice:D

www.my-styleee.blogspot.com

April 7, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what size is that jacket?

December 26, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home