Hello, I was having Blog Awards on my blog libby-d.blogspot.com and you were one of the nominees for Best Fashion Blog. Here's a link to the post on my blog about what to do next and how people can vote for you to win my blog awards http://libby-d.blogspot.com/2010/11/awesome-blog-awards-nominees.html --Libby Davis
20-year-old fibers student at the Savannah College of Art and Design who loves textiles, flowers, music, and cats.
If you have any questions or comments, email me at dbailey14@gmail.com.
5 Comments:
WOWWWW that looks amazing!!! But it must have taken ages!
Also I am having a giveaway on my blog! You should most DEF enter... :)
You have until Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.
http://sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway.html
Love, makay
This work is really good :-)
What are you studying at SCAD?
That is so cool!!!
this is amazing :)
Hello, I was having Blog Awards on my blog libby-d.blogspot.com and you were one of the nominees for Best Fashion Blog. Here's a link to the post on my blog about what to do next and how people can vote for you to win my blog awards http://libby-d.blogspot.com/2010/11/awesome-blog-awards-nominees.html
--Libby Davis
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home