Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wedding stuff?

No, I am not getting married anytime soon.  I just saw a friend's blog post about her "dream" wedding, and how supposedly every girl dreams about their wedding since they were really young.  It's funny, I haven't thought about it at all until recently.  My boyfriend now checks this blog everyday, so hopefully he doesn't think I'm crazy...

Anyways, I just got bored and started thinking about what sort of thing I could picture, and here's what I got so far.  I'd really like a dress with lots of lace, and also an off-white color, like one of these possibly.  Which do you prefer?
I really like these bridesmaids' dresses from J. Crew...
...but in this color:
And I'd like lots of flowers, like these:
But that might be peach overload?  I don't know.  Maybe the bridesmaids could hold white roses instead or something.

So, yeah.  That's all I got so far.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Femme Virtue said...

that first dress is gorgeous! sooooo dreamy...

December 24, 2010 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Alexa said...

oh, i like the second dress! It makes me want to get married right now! which is kind of impossible, seeing as i am only 17.

December 27, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

my boyfriend thinks im crazy too for planning out our whole wedding...(I just wanna tell him, well put a ring on my finger already!!!) Lovely post. If you have time, come on over to my world. http://whimsicalworldoflaurabird.blogspot.com/

February 7, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Where did you find the second dress? I love the lace sleeves!

February 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home