Two-Point
The assignment was to draw the inside or outside corner of a building using two-point perspective. That's my roommate sitting on my bed.
Final projects are upon me, that's for sure. I have a drawing final, a design final which involves five different compositions, and an art history final project and test. This is all due by next Wednesday and Thursday. Wish me luck, I'll need it!
Labels: art


5 Comments:
good luck! i love your drawing :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
wow, you continue to astound me :)
your art really improves every single time,
this is lovely.
Good luck!
So much good luck :)
i really hope it all goes well for you
ahhhh you are so amazingggg(: i love this! and goood luck! but i'm sure you don't need it! you'll do great! but good luck anyway lol
This is really good =D I've left an award for you on my blog by the way =D
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home