Saturday, October 23, 2010
About Me
- Name: Dana
20-year-old fibers student at the Savannah College of Art and Design who loves textiles, flowers, music, and cats. If you have any questions or comments, email me at dbailey14@gmail.com.
Previous Posts
- Negative Space
- Denim and Floral
- A Real Update
- Kitchen
- Layers
- Drawing
- Free People October Catalog
- Forsyth
- Inspiration!
- Waiting For The End
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




5 Comments:
u look adorable!
that dress is so beautiful!!
<33
ps: I'm promoting a giveaway in my blog, if you're interested : http://pantsandpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-giveaway.html
xoxo,Bruna
Love it! So cute and comfy :)
I'm thinking of making a key necklace like the one you're wearing.
I have the same dress as you =D I wear it far too much, it's all over my blog! It looks great on you!
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/
i love that cute necklace
feel free to Follow Me xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home