Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kitchen

The assignment was to draw a room using one point perspective.  This is actually the kitchen at my house by the way.
I love SCAD.  End of story.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sian Thomas said...

Wow you're really good! It looks so real unlike all my art (I cannot draw to save my life!) Also I think we have the same fridge =)

http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

October 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Sam B said...

I love this :D

October 20, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this is incredible!!! great job!! im totallly imagining your kitchen in my head now and on screen lol!

October 20, 2010 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Caroline Moira said...

i'm so jealous! thats amazing :)

October 21, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger luciana said...

really really great!

October 21, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home