These are all studies of negative space for my Drawing I class. The first two are of tricycles, and the last one is of forks, mugs, headphones, and a plant.
I'm terribly sorry I keep doing this thing where I forget to comment on all of your posts, or to even read them. I feel like such a terrible person! I've read all of your other posts-you are such a talented artist, this new boy sounds fantastic, and I am so happy your new life in college is such a success. I'm actually so unbelievably proud of you, darling.
The shipping rate is slowly going down, so as soon as it gets a little lower (the day I wanted to send it, it would have cost close to 40 dollars...which I found a little ridiculous.) I will post you your very very late giveaway prizes. I've just done a little illustration of you, instead of a photo of your choice. I'll let you know as soon as I post it. Email me if there are any issues, love. Hope you're well. These drawings are so brilliant, you're so talented. Yours, Norah x
20-year-old fibers student at the Savannah College of Art and Design who loves textiles, flowers, music, and cats.
If you have any questions or comments, email me at dbailey14@gmail.com.
4 Comments:
These are really cool :)
I love seeing how your drawings are going, they're excellent!
Really nice, especially love the last one!!
Wow, these are beautiful@
And I love your outfit in the last post...great leggings!
Dana,
I'm terribly sorry I keep doing this thing where I forget to comment on all of your posts, or to even read them. I feel like such a terrible person!
I've read all of your other posts-you are such a talented artist, this new boy sounds fantastic, and I am so happy your new life in college is such a success. I'm actually so unbelievably proud of you, darling.
The shipping rate is slowly going down, so as soon as it gets a little lower (the day I wanted to send it, it would have cost close to 40 dollars...which I found a little ridiculous.) I will post you your very very late giveaway prizes. I've just done a little illustration of you, instead of a photo of your choice. I'll let you know as soon as I post it. Email me if there are any issues, love.
Hope you're well.
These drawings are so brilliant, you're so talented.
Yours,
Norah x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home