Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Layers

Fall has finally arrived in Savannah, thankfully.  It's actually cold in the mornings and cool in the afternoons now.  It still gets a little warm in the sun, but it's perfect.  The humidity has gone down considerably.  I had an 8:00 class this morning, so I had to layer up to stay warm.  I honestly almost forgot how to layer!  My dorm room has great lighting for photos, it's awesome.
I've been wearing my roommate's jewelry a lot, especially this vintage key necklace.  I want to make one of my own sometime.

Robin K. shirt, Gemstone vest, Ecote jacket, vintage scarf and necklace, BDG jeans, Frye boots.

Thank you all so much for you kind comments about my drawings!  I always seem to do better on the homework assignments, and I think that's because I focus better when I'm not in the classroom.  I actually have tons to do before this weekend because I'm planning to go home, and I don't want a lot of work to do when I get there.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Moira said...

i love your jacket! adorable outfit overall :)

October 6, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Meera said...

That key necklace is to die for! I love it!

October 13, 2010 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

You are so gorgeous- I love the scarf! I hope to see you when you come up! I miss you- I am glad that SCAD is everything you had hoped- that is such a blessing.

Love, KYLA!

October 16, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home