Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Real Update

Hey guys, long time no blog!  As I continually say, I have been the busiest I've ever been in my life.  I hardly have the time to sleep, let alone update the ol' blog.  I've been literally pumpin' out artwork.  Make sure you check out my last post to see my most recent thing.  I have way more than that, but I'm just choosing to show them one at a time so there's no art overload.  

Fall still hasn't really hit Savannah yet, considering I wore a tank top and shorts yesterday and was totally comfortable.  It's chilly on some mornings, but even jeans can get uncomfortable.  I went on a fall retreat with the Christian group here, and even though it was only an hour and a half away, I was MUCH COLDER.  I severely under packed, and wore this sweater, jeans, and boots all weekend.  The bonfire was a life saver, that's for sure.  That's me right in the front holding the cup of hot chocolate.  It was wonderful during the day, though.  Got to soak up lots of sun!  I feel closer to God than I've felt in quite a long time, and it's completely amazing.

Got any Halloween costume ideas for me?  There's a huge masquerade ball here that I'll probably try to go to, so that's exciting, too.  There's so much going on all the time.

Also, I met a boy.  A wonderfully awesome one, too.
Don't I look cute in Brett's glasses?  haha.
You know you're in art school when you play guitar with a paintbrush.
Although I'm the busiest I've ever been, I'm also by far the happiest.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sian Thomas said...

Aw I'm so happy for you, he looks lovely =) I wish it was still warm here (England), it's sooo cold now, I think I'm going to have to start wearing my gloves, so jealous of you not even having to wear jeans =D

http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

October 20, 2010 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Sam B said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 20, 2010 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Sam B said...

Hi dana,

I live wayy far from where you live...in India :P Came to see ur blog through the teen vogue snapshot thing. I love ur style and ur blog :) You are soo creative and lovely! Even tho i know you are like very busy at SCAD but we love reading ur posts! Keep us updated . Love..

October 20, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger S said...

I'm happy to hear you're doing so well :)

October 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Caroline Moira said...

aww, how sweet :) haha i have to try that guitar with a paintbrush thing!

October 21, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger luciana said...

great pictures, dear. love the guitar sooo much :)

October 21, 2010 at 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home