Procrastination
Urban Outfitters has seriously had an influx of cute shoes recently. I might have to break down and buy those pink platform shoes. I could wear those everywhere!


Also, this comic describes me right this second. I'm supposed to be doing a resume for my marketing class. My dad showed me this and I was shocked at how accurately it describes my daily work ethic, blogging and all! :p The internet keeps going in and out, so it's making it extra difficult to get anything done.

And by the way, hello new followers! You probably found me through I Have the Golden Touch, who just featured me on her blog. Thanks Carrie! I will have more outfit posts soon. It just seems like instead of April showers bringing May flowers, April flowers brought the May showers this year!
Labels: shopping

3 Comments:
hahhahahahahha! That comic describes me too! haha. and I love marketing... we do N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!! :P ha... I love it. :)
We forgot to get a picture... we will get one tomorrow! Two Blogs collide. ;)
-makay
Oh, that's exactly what I'm like when I'm supposed to be studying - I'm so easily distracted by the internet!
And you are very welcome :)
Hahahaha that comic is totally true. and i can so see you wearing the pink shoe 3 rows down.just sayin lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home