Friday, May 7, 2010

Bicycle

I have had quite a great day today, which should make up for leaving you with that emo post for so long! At school I did nothing productive all day. Even in art class we just goofed around, which was especially funny when the 8th graders came to tour our school. The guide would say "this is Honors Art" and we were just messing around the whole time.
I got this blazer in the mail yesterday from action is the fruit, and I LOVED it the minute I opened it. The fabric is faded, but I actually prefer it that way because it makes it not quite so loud. I've been practicing my bike riding as well, since I just learned how to about a month ago! I love this bike so much; it used to be my grandma's beach bike. It's so pretty and retro looking!
I also went to the Melting Pot today for mothers' day, which is probably one of the coolest restaurants ever. It's a fondue restaurant where you actually cook your own food. The dessert was by far the best part though: melted chocolate to dip fruit, rice krispy treats, pound cake, and cheesecake in. It was all so sinfully delicious.
I just realized that this outfit is about 95% second hand! I love it when that happens.
vintage floral blazer and bracelet, thrifted shoes and belt, my mom's necklace, my dad's old pants (which are now shorts).
The only things not second hand are my white tank top and a few of my bracelets!
On top of all of this great stuff, I posted this look on lookbook before I left for dinner, and when I got home I already got tons of hypes, and I'm almost at the top of the hot page! Once again, it's lame to be excited about this, but I totally am! Every time I refresh the page, it goes up even more.
Hope your day was fantastic!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

I really like your jacket and shoes, you look really nice :)

www.madelineiam.blogspot.com

May 8, 2010 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

I love the blazer! And those shoes are to die for! Of course the bike is pretty awesome as well. :) I want a vintage bike... hmm... where should I look? I must find one. :)

great post, you look adorable, as usual. haha. ;)

-makay

May 8, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Starr Crow said...

oh my gosh!!!! you are so adorable. i can't believe how cute you make this blazer look. it's so cool to see how well you did on lookbook!! keep it up lady. i'm saving these photos to a my desktop until i get a whole bunch of customer photos to do a post. seriously love how you wore it though!!

May 8, 2010 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

Cute blazer! loving it with the shorts =)

May 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home