Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear Readers,

My grandma just passed away today. I didn't know her very well because she lives all the way in Michigan, but I still feel so bad for my dad and his siblings. My dad is already in Michigan, and my family and I will be flying up tomorrow and probably will be staying until Sunday or possibly Monday. So, that means I won't be blogging for awhile. I appreciate any thoughts and prayers for my dad and his family.
By the way, I'm still toying with the idea of opening a vintage store, so please remember to comment if you are interested. This is kind of a "sneak peek" of the type of items I'll be adding to the store, if I decide to go through with it.
80's handmade floral shirt:
70's sweater/lace vest:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonny said...

Is that why you weren't at school today??? i'm sooo sorry :( i hope everything works out ok

May 12, 2010 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Oh, Bailey told me... :( We missed you. and you KNOW I will be praying... you and your family are on my prayer "board" now.

and vintage strore? yes... i am interested! haha.

love,

Kyla

May 14, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home