Senior Art Show!
The first night of my art show was tonight, and it was so wonderful! One of my favorite things to do is stand around my pieces and eavesdrop on what people say about them. I had several people come up to me and tell me how amazing my sculpture was. That is probably my favorite thing I had in my show. Because this is my senior art show, I have stuff in it that I've done recently as well as a long time ago, so some of this might look familiar if you have been a long-term follower.
Also, I apologize if the photos look blurry. For whatever reason, they all turned out not so great. Hopefully I'll get more (better) pictures tomorrow night!
This is what my area looked like:


We all did cut-outs of ourselves from different time periods. Can you guess which one is me?



I'll get better detailed shots of all my new stuff when there's better lighting!
And by the way, I'm always SO shocked when a look I post gets more than like, 20 hypes. After seeing that and being at the art show, I'm seriously beaming with self-confidence at this point. :D

3 Comments:
WOW!!!! I really hope i get to come see this in person tomorrow! that is AMAZING. you're cut out was soo awesome and looked just like you and the sculpture is breath taking!
WOW! Your stuff is gorgeous. And I wanna make one of those magazine self portraits this summer. TEACH ME! haha... and I know which cutout is yours, but I have an advantage... so I am not going to guess. ;) You are an amazing artist! I can only dreammmm to 1/3 as good as you. haha
I will be there today. :)
-Makay
Your sculpture is amazing.
I just came across your blog recently and I love it, and well done on the hypes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home