Thursday, May 20, 2010

Balcony

I will be sooo busy from now until the end of next week. I have so much work that has piled up over the semester to finish. That's what I get for procrastinating I guess! I took some quick pictures of my outfit today:
H&M shirt, Hollister skirt, (mostly) my grandma's watches, which you saw in yesterday's post.
By the way, this isn't actually a balcony. It's my back porch. :p
Better posts soon, I promise!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonny said...

Haha i like all the watches on one hand!! (and usually none of them work hehe)

May 21, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

You my friend are soooo freakin' adorable. I love love love this outfit.... and btw your hair looks absolutely amazing in pic one. haha.

Oh, and I am with you on the procrasination thing ha (as you know)

love, makay

May 22, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home