Jewelry
We've been going crazy in art class trying to prepare for the art show this weekend. I can't wait to show you pictures of everything I've done, and maybe some pictures of the actual exhibit. Here's the post card for it. My painting is on the lower right:

It finally wasn't raining outside when I got home from school today, so I had a chance to photograph all the jewelry that I got from my grandma. I wish I could thank her for all these.
This one is my favorite.
Unfortunately the leather watch doesn't have a buckle. I don't know what I'm going to do to fix that.

The middle watch is actually my own watch. It fits right in with the others though. Obviously, the time is a little messed up on her watch. The one on the left opens up.
This charm bracelet has all sorts of really weird charms on it. I don't really know how any of these are significant.

These beads are from when my aunt visited China. She bought these and gave them to my grandma.

These beads are all little tiny roses.
I love this ring, but it's unfortunately way too big.

I asked my aunt if I could have this purse, and she looked at me like I was crazy and said, "oh those are just grandma's old lady purses. Of course you can have them." I thought they were cute.







4 Comments:
Those are all so cute! I especially love those purses and the necklace from China! Maybe I should ask my grandma to clean out her jewelry...
wow they are all so amazing i really love the purses and the first watch but everything is so cute!
like everyone else said... EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE! Haha. I like the first watch the best though.
-makay
oh, and your painting... wait... no... ALL of your art is soooo pretty. you did a great job! I can't wait to see it all displayed tomorrow. :)
-makay
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home