Rain
I had a really great day today, and I don't really know why. Nothing interesting happened, either. I stopped to think about why I felt so good earlier, and I realized that I hadn't been thinking about him almost all day long. I always wonder if there will be a day where I don't think about it.
It really poured today, and I love it when it rains that hard. This was the view outside my window.
But obviously I couldn't go outside, so I just snapped these photos real quick of my outfit. This is actually my mom's watch, but I seriously love it. Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite designers for sure. I got this shirt at a thrift store and I noticed it was handmade after I got it. I'll try to take pictures of my grandma's stuff tomorrow!

Vintage shirt and bracelet, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, BDG jeans, Target shoes and purse, my dad's belt

5 Comments:
Your outfit is adorable. And I wish it would rain her.. I really do!
and by 'her' i mean here!
hehe i went out in the rain and got soaked! Brad ended up cleaning out the gutters of the barn in the rain o.o so we both got wet, but hopefully the rain will make everything green up!
p.s. that's a very nifty watch!
I really love your top... and the watch is SUPER cute haha. :)
The rain was pouring down, and my Mom wouldn't take me to a club meeting because of the "rain"... seriously??? Come onnnnn.... such an excuse. ha.
and I really wanna know who the "him" is... you should tell me.... sounds painful though, if you can't stop thinking about him.
Love you Darlin'.
-Makay
so cute the watch!
marc jacobs is amazing.. i love his perfume bottle designs too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home