DIY Journal
We've pretty much been doing nothing in art class, so I decided I would make a book for my dad for father's day. They're actually pretty easy to make once you get the hang of it. I'm really happy with how mine turned out.

You quite literally just sew the pages together. Look up "coptic binding" if you're interested in making one!
I just wanted to show you the detail on my shirt I'm wearing today (from Anthropologie). I love the colors, and of course I love lace! It also has some on the bottom which you can see some in the above pictures.
Despite all the lovely comments on my last post, I decided to keep the boots. They had more of those dresses, so maybe I can afford to rebuy it and keep it later. These boots were the only ones left. It's also easier to justify spending so much on boots rather than a dress. They were both rather expensive!
99% of the time, I like acoustic versions of songs better than the original. Here is a prime example:
By the way, anyone have any revolutionary tips for acne? Mine is looking pretty terrible lately.
Sorry for being so random today!
Sorry for being so random today!




3 Comments:
we the kings acoustic-skyway avenue. it's the song to my heart, honestly.
HAHA! I adore you. I really truly do.
I will keep a lookout for some shorts like that, and if I see them, I will totally let you know where, and if they are avaliable...you know. Not half-way across the world from where you are.
I'm glad you saw some light in my words, sweet. Your comments always make my day, and they probably always will.
Oh, and I doubt you need any tips for acne, you are too stunning to have anything wrong with you. x But I find that using a cleanser that dries out the skin for one day a week helps to dry up problem zits. Use with mositurizer, yadda-yadda. But that's pretty basic knowledge, right! :D
Have a great day, darling.
Much Love,
Norah xxxx
I love that notebook.
I'm glad you kept the boots!
No tips for acne, sorry.
I've been looking for shorts like that as well...can't find them anywhere though. How frustrating!
I absolutely love your top by the way.
xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home