Dooney & Bourke
My college roommates had this really neat idea for us all to bring random plates and dishes that we like, and we could have that mismatched look, like this:
via daydream lily
So I went to the local thrift store looking for some, and was less than successful. I had a little extra time, so I decided to look around at the other stuff, and I found this:
A vintage Dooney & Bourke purse in amazing condition for only $10. It was definitely priced wrong!
I actually really liked my outfit today. I just had on this simple tee, cutoffs, and a blazer over it, but it all felt really cute for some reason. I blame this awesome new bag!
I had a really great day today. I just went to my best friend's house, and we watched home videos and looked at pictures together. I won't see her again until I visit her at college, but luckily I only have to wait a week for that. I'm kind of jealous that she gets to go to college so soon. I wish I was going a little sooner than mid-September!
Labels: shopping





2 Comments:
those teacups are soooo lovely ♥
xx
looove the idea of the mismatched dishes! and that purse is seriously awesome :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home