Saturday, August 14, 2010

Solar Flare

Once again, my outfit photos today were kind of a fail, and on top of that, I got completely eaten up by bugs trying to take them.  I decided to break out my shorts today!  My best friend loved them, too.  We just hung out at the mall and whatnot.  I didn't want to be too matchy with them, so I paired them with a shirt that was an entirely different color, and it works.
American Eagle Outfitters shirt, Urban Outfitters necklace, Peruvian Connection purse, DIY shorts, thrifted vintage shoes, other random jewelry.

You can't see it very well, but my brother got me that peach and green bracelet from Hawaii.  They're my two favorite colors and he didn't even know.  I'll take a better picture of it sometime.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger luciana said...

i absolutely love your short :)

August 15, 2010 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

So gorgeous!

-makay

August 15, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Caroline Moira said...

adorable shorts! :)

August 15, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home