Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mine

I was looking for Taylor Swift's new song "Mine" on youtube to share with you all, but instead I came across this cover of it.  All I can say is, wow.  I know it's cheesy pop, but it makes me want two things: new good music, and a boyfriend to sing this to me, haha.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kell said...

Um, I am so in love with this cover! I downloaded the song a couple days ago, it's really cute.

August 11, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

He is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

-makay

August 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

cute fb hope u 2 r happy 4 ever haha sounds like a good song

August 13, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Caroline Moira said...

i love this song :)

August 13, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't find her version to listen to on youtube anywhere, so I just listen to this instead. He's so cute! :D

Oh, and the song makes me want the same things, haha!

Much Love,
Norah x

August 28, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home