Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

While typing this title, I accidentally typed "thirst" and deleted it about three times before I got it right.  I swear the temperature (F) here probably got into the 110's, plus humidity.  It is HOT.  I was going to take these outside, but I couldn't stand it, so luckily I found a spot in my house with some light.  I can never take pictures inside because it's always so dark in here.

I LOVE this little 90's floral grunge dress.  I'm glad these simple dresses are really in style now.  They remind me of my mom holding me when I was little.  This one was $3.
This purple velvet jacket is super flattering, and perfect for fall.  I don't remember how much it was, probably around $3.
This floral t-shirt is perfectly oversized, for $3.
This sweater was super soft and brand new, $3!
I really like this box; it might be my jewelry box when I go off to college, for $2.50.
I bought this bag as a potential laptop/school bag, but it's really too big.  I'll just use it as a travel bag instead.  It was only $4 anyways!
I love these little leather purses, both $2.
I've been looking for a vintage locket, and this was so perfect!  It was $2, now I just need a chain for it.
So I got all of these things for only $24.50!

By the way, if you're really bored and feel like helping me out, go here and vote for my college: Savannah College of Art & Design.  We're already #15, and I think we might win a line of PINK by Victoria's Secret clothing for our school if we're in the top few schools.  Thank you!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger luciana said...

gorgeous pictures :)

August 11, 2010 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger luciana said...

I love all the things!!

August 11, 2010 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Great finds. Looks like quite a successful day. I totally love your travel bag! Cute. And the locket too. :)

Love, Makay

August 11, 2010 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Caroline Moira said...

Wow, amazing finds! I'm jealous :)

August 11, 2010 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

that box is awesome :D

August 12, 2010 at 6:32 AM  
Anonymous A Prelude to our Fairytale said...

awww I love ALL of this stuff!!! I wish I could thrift shop :(

August 16, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home