Sunday, August 15, 2010

70's

My mom looked at the tag of this dress, and she said she wore this brand all the time when she was my age.  I thought it was a 90's grunge dress, but it's actually from a brand that was active from the 60's to the 80's, so my mom thinks it's from the late 70's!  Hehe, even better!  I just got her to snap these pictures for me, but it's actually very flattering and comfortable, and perfect in this hot weather.
Forever 21 sunglasses, vintage dress, Lucky Brand shoes.

And look at this lovely butterfly.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Gosh- I can't stop loving those shoes! I want them..

and great shot of the butterfly! :)

-makay

August 15, 2010 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Femme Virtue said...

the dress looks super sweet! it suits you very well!

August 15, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Abigail Oliveros said...

i like the back of the dress.

August 15, 2010 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Jennifer R said...

That is really cute!! Not just anyone could pull that off...

August 18, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy(: cute picss!!

i just gave you a blogg awarddd :D

go check it outtt <3

http://anna-anhalt.blogspot.com/2010/08/another-sweet-blogg-awarddd.html

August 19, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is such a darn cute dress! I love the back of it :)

xx

www.anadorablecliche.blogspot.com

August 19, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home