Crochet
Okay, I have a confession to make, I didn't actually wear this outfit today. I didn't even wear a variation of it. I actually wore this outfit, with different shoes and bag. But, I went thrift shopping today, and I got this crochet bag at a consignment shop, and I wanted to style it up. Maybe I'll wear this tomorrow. Today was one of those rare days where I'm actually pleased with my photos. My mom's car actually makes for a good background.
I just recently made these shorts out of these jeans of my dad's. I wore them as jeans for awhile (such as this), but I think I like them as shorts better.
Why yes, that is a fishtail braid in my hair! I got inspired by the Free People catalog, so I looked up a tutorial. I wish I could do all of my hair in a braid like that, but it's really difficult if you can't see what you're doing.
Peruvian Connection purse, Abercrombie & Fitch sweatshirt, DIY vintage Levi's shorts, H&M tank top
As far as which jacket I should keep, 5 of you say the first one, 5 say the second, and 2 are unsure. You guys are no help! Haha.
As far as which jacket I should keep, 5 of you say the first one, 5 say the second, and 2 are unsure. You guys are no help! Haha.
Labels: outfits







4 Comments:
i have really short arms so doing fishtail braids is definitely a challenge for me! lol
I absolutely love this outfit! The colours are so pretty together and it just look so pretty.
p.s. I liked the second jacket waaaaaaay more
Love it!
:)
-Makay
I love this, your look great :))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home