Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pre Warped Tour

Hey guys, I've been trying to post my answers video, but it's been taking so long to upload!  Warped tour is tomorrow, and I'm super excited.  I just checked, and I can bring my camera, so I'll have tons of fun stuff to share when I get back.  I mostly want to see The Rocket Summer (yesssssss), NeverShoutNever, Sum 41, The Summer Set, and We The Kings.  There's quite a lot of bands I've never heard of, so it'll be exciting to hear some new stuff too.  I'll give you all a sample of what each band sounds like.
The Rocket Summer:
NeverShoutNever:
Sum 41:
The Summer Set:
We The Kings:
Hope you like!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Taylor said...

Those bands are OK...
while you're there, check out bring me the horizon and whitechapel.

July 21, 2010 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger luciana said...

Love it. Nice Bands..

July 22, 2010 at 2:10 AM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Lucky! :) That would be so much fun.

Love, makay

July 23, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home