Nothing screams summertime more than Jack Johnson's music. Seriously, buy this album, play it in your car when you're driving around the beach. It's wonderful.
Yeah, so cool that I inspired you! ;-) Actually I thought why not sharing some of my works and sketches. Because otherwise nobody (except my teacher or some collegs) would see it. Thank you so much for following me. I'm following your blog on bloglovin' for the few last months and I must say that i really like your posts! And also your new blog layout is so cool!
20-year-old fibers student at the Savannah College of Art and Design who loves textiles, flowers, music, and cats.
If you have any questions or comments, email me at dbailey14@gmail.com.
1 Comments:
Yeah, so cool that I inspired you! ;-)
Actually I thought why not sharing some of my works and sketches. Because otherwise nobody (except my teacher or some collegs) would see it. Thank you so much for following me. I'm following your blog on bloglovin' for the few last months and I must say that i really like your posts!
And also your new blog layout is so cool!
Michaela
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home