18th birthday!
I had such a great 18th birthday yesterday! My best friend was was out of town, but I still got to hang out with one of my close friends, Makay! We went out to lunch, went shopping a little at H&M, and then went back to her house for a little photo shoot and fun. She's really an awesome photographer. I wish I could have taken some more good ones of her, but I'm not used to those super fancy cameras like she had! Just a warning, this is a very photo intensive post!
holding a very fancy camera!
the photographer!
It was tons of fun!
I'm wearing: Frye boots, my dad's pants made into shorts, Free People pink tank top, Urban Outfitters necklace, Daytrip cropped shirt (via Buckle), vintage bracelets/watch.
Which photos do you like the best/which should I put on Lookbook?
Labels: life, outfits, photography


























10 Comments:
Happy Birthday for yesturday dana :)
love your boots..anyway,,happy birthday :)
I am SO SO SO in love with the one where you are covering your mouth! It's so quirky and adorable and it looks like almost every single photo I have of myself...I can't pull a normal face, it's just unnatural!
I think some of the shots where you are walking away from the camera are really nice, but you might not want to put them up cause they don't have your face...But those would be the one's I would pick...The framing is stunning. Great job Makay!
I hope you had a fantastic day, sweetheart :D
xxxxx
I just found your blog, adorable :)
xo Lynzy
http;//fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
These pictures are gorgeous! You look so happy and pretty, and i love the print of your shirt. You have such a cute smile! Love your blog.
www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com
Lovely photos, I really like the one of you with the rope swing. And happy belated birthday!
hello dana.
i noticed that you were one of my blog followers (: so i thought that i might drop a line by yours.
your lookbook is awesome, by the way.
those pictures are all so cool! she really is a good photographer ;), the place where you shot them really seems nice.
cool blog!, xx, zaia
www.miss-make-a-mess.blogspot.com
hahaha. WE HAVE FANS!!!!!! :D
@harajukuloveee-
It is my backyard, haha. And thanks! :)
We def need to do that again. :)
-makay
you both have such beautiful pitures!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home