Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beach!

I've been at the beach for the last two days!  My mom's friend was renting a huge house, so she invited us to come for a few days.  I seriously love the beach!!
She had the CUTEST grandson ever.
The house was a pretty mint green.
The view from the top balcony!
My bathing suit in these photos is Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters.  It was so windy on the beach that I was actually kind of cold!
This bathing suit is from Victoria's Secret.  I wore it on the second day (which was actually this morning!)
Ocean water = the best hair product ever.  I've never seen my hair this curly.
I just loved this random vintage Dr. Pepper machine next to the teal wall.  So retro looking!

I really appreciate the new comments and followers I've received lately!  I'm really close to 25 followers, which may not sound like much, but it is to me!  I'd be super excited to get there, so if you like my blog, please share it with your friends, add me on your blog roll, link to my blog, etc! :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kell said...

I wish I had curly hair.. I'm jealous that you get to stay at a house by the beach! And love your bathing suits.

June 8, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger S said...

Awesome.
So jealous of your beach days :)
You're influencing me to buy a new bathing suit.

June 9, 2010 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

LUCKY! haha. I am going to the beach June 19-26th.

And wowwwww your hair looks AWE-mazing... Like I seriously wanna steal it. :) haha. Maybe you should bottle up some ocean water and bring it home to spray in your hair. haha.

I like the first suit the best, but they are both adorable. And I agree the Dr. Pepper and the Teal wall= verrry retro.

I am sooooo happy it is summer!!!!!!! :D

See you at graduation. haha

-makay

June 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Abigail Oliveros said...

your pictures look amazing!

June 9, 2010 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Sian Thomas said...

your hair looks soooo pretty curly, i wish mine would go like that too! and your swimsuits are so cute, i love the first one most. and the view from the house is amazing, lovely photos!
=)

June 10, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home