Blog Updates
I've been working on some blog layout stuff tonight, and I would love to know what you think! I added images to the categories in the sidebar, and an "older posts" link at the bottom to make it easier to look through everything. I also made a formspring.me for this blog, so you can ask me questions or say nice things! The link is in the sidebar or right here:
I love questions! Just please, be nice! Constructive criticism is the only type allowed.
I also added a few new blogs (and replaced some old ones) in my favorites section. Make sure to check out the ones you've never heard of! Right now I'm really loving the Free People blog. If I was a blog (besides my own), I would be this one!
Lastly, I'm thinking about doing a blog giveaway soon. No guarantees, but I just think it would be fun. I don't have sponsors, so it will probably just be something I choose to give away. Let me know if you'd be interested, and what you'd be interested in winning!
By the way, I got this quilt for my dorm! It looks a lot less green in person, and the pink roses show up more.
I also got this ridiculous cat pillow, which is floral print on the back, as seen here.
I'm planning on pairing it with some light brown, leopard print sheets. I know none of it goes together, but it all looks surprisingly good in real life, I promise. :p
Labels: shopping



2 Comments:
Loving the new layout!
I think you should make something...you're such a talented artist! I think everybody would love to read something like that!
You're brilliant.
Much Love,
Norah xxxx
Yeah. Great idea Norah... make something Dana! :D or you could thrift something, or find some awesome vintage piece and do something to it, to recreate it.
Btw... we need to get together girl. this week. ;)
-makay
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home