Friday, June 11, 2010

I graduated high school!

More pictures to come eventually.  This was the only one taken on my camera.  The rainbow cord is for National Art Honor Society, the red and gold one was for Spanish Honor Society, the pink for Tri-M music honor society, and the white thing was for plain 'ol National Honor Society.  I made the right choice not to wear high heels!  We had to walk down so many awkward stairs.

My birthday is very very soon!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

well done and cute blog

June 11, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, darling! Congratulations!
I am so unbelievably proud of you, and congratulations for all of your honors awards.
You're a terrific girl, and I hope the rest of your life brings you all the happiness and love in the world, because you so deserve it.
Much Love from your friend,
Norah xxx

PS. CONGRATS ON FLASHBACK FRIDAY! :D
I saw you, and I was like ooooooooh, dana! :D
xxxxxxx

June 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

CONGRATS DANA!!!!!!!

And happpy early birthday! We better get together. ;)

-makay

June 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home