Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cats and Flowers

I went to baccalaureate today, and it was rather boring.  I didn't win the art scholarship that I was hoping to win, but that's okay.  I'm going to the beach tomorrow, and I still haven't packed!  I should probably start doing that.

My grandma gave me my graduation gift early this year, probably because she wanted me to wear it tonight!  I swear this dress was made for me.  Anyone who knows me at all knows that I LOVE cats and flowers more than anything else in the world, and this dress has both on it!

Anthropologie dress, Franco Sarto shoes, Brighton necklace.
<3

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kell said...

beautiful dress!!

June 6, 2010 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

That dress is adorable!

June 7, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

cutttte. :)

see you at grad. :)

-makay

June 7, 2010 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Under Urooba's Umbrella! said...

That is a cute dress! Makes me almost like cats.
Not that I don't. *shifty*
haha

June 7, 2010 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

I completely love cats and flowers too! I like how the dress looks as if it was painted, looks very cute on you.

June 8, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home