Friday, June 4, 2010

Marketing

I actually stole these photos from my friend Makay's blog, but I loved them so much I wanted to put them on here, too.  These are from the last day of school!  She's the girl in the front, and the one in the dark blue shirt is my other friend Bailey.  We never got much of anything accomplished in marketing class!
I love how you can see the quiz were supposed to be taking on her computer.  heheh.

Anyways, I heard this band in the car with Bailey the other day, and I really like them, so I just thought I would share.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonny said...

heeeeeey i'm like...all over this post! crazy-ness!

June 4, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

haha... yeah marketing was awesome... I love you guys! :D haha.

and great song. :)

WE ARE getting together over the summer, just a matter of when. haha

-makay

June 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Busy Bee Lauren said...

Can we please talk about how beautiful and fashionable you are?! I just took a gander at all of your outfit posts and about died. You are so inspiring!

June 5, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home