Last Day of School EVER!
Today was my very last day of public school. Ever. I have to go back on Friday to take an exam, but that's IT. I don't think it has really hit me yet. Technically I still have college, but that's a private school, so I can still say today was the last day of public school ever. I thought it would be fun to gather some of my "first day of school" pictures and see how I've changed.
This was the first day of 2nd grade I think. Kyle and I both have on Pokemon shirts. I wish I still had that shirt. My other brother trying to look all cool is Jeff. Kyle was going to 4th grade, and Jeff was going to 10th.
This was the first day of 5th grade. I loved this outfit so much, but I had just gotten a crappy haircut. She cut my layers all wrong. I just recently got rid of that denim skirt.
This is my first day of high school, so 9th grade. I was legitimately excited to start high school. This tank top was my first "designer" anything, from Nordstrom. I still have it, too. I had a great hair day that day. Also, LOL at my bookbag being sagged because it was "cool."
First day of Sophomore year. Ugh, I was trying to look "hot" with my tan and Rainbow flip-flops. I swear my waist isn't that small anymore. And I KNOW those pants are too small now.
Stupid blown-out face myspace pic. Ew.
First day of this year. My trusty F21 bleached jeans, Free People hoodie, and my fortune cookie necklace. I remember thinking I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard.
And this was me today, on my last day of high school! Outside pictures always look better. I was super excited!
By the way, I'm wearing a Free People dress, H&M leggings, FRYE boots, and a Lucky Brand purse. This is my absolute favorite outfit I own! It's funny to look from the first picture to the last one. I've really changed! Out of all of them, I feel like my 5th grade outfit (and my current one of course) are the most "me."
Oh, and here's a good song to reminisce to.
Oh, and here's a good song to reminisce to.











6 Comments:
OH HEY!
What a cool post! Isn't it super dope to reminisce, haha!?
I'm graduating this year too, ZOMG.
Sadly, I still have about 12 days of school left + 2 days for finals, yech.
OH WELL! I suppose it'll be sad?
I really like your last day of school outfit--very coooooool.
WOW!!!! That had to be one of the best "transformations" ever... you really found yourself! :) You are one of the prettiest girls I know, and you are def one of the most stylish. Always stay true to yourself because Dana you are AWE-mazing. :)
I really love your outfit the 1st day, and the last day. You are awesome.
Great post... my favorite post from all the blogs I follow for the last month! hahaha. Seriously.
See you marketing exam day... :,-( OMGOSH I am going to miss you sooooo much when you go off to SCAD. At least we will be BBFF (best blog friends forever.) haha. I can't wait to hang out this summer! It is going to be loads of funnnnn. Thrifting, photography, and mean girls... 3 musts. ;) haha
-makay
oh what a cool post! i loved your dress for your last day of school (today) so cute i just love the print! your older pictures were great! i don't think i could ever post something like that as a i had a few years with horrendous hair cuts
Awesome.
You can really see the change in you from Sophomore year to this year, you look so much more comfortable with yourself in the last few pictures.
Geez, you were even stunning growing up!
Even not seeing you from before last year, It's soo obvious how much you have changed. HA! I still do the 'sagged bookbag' thing, only because the compulsory school bag at my school hurts too much/is too big for me to wear it on both shoulders. FAIL.
No problem for giving you a shout-out. I love your blog too much, and I think it needs more attention.
Have a great day, gorgeous. :)
xxx
Hey Dana,
I just found your blog and I like it! Plus my name is Dana too ( i feel like i'm talking to myself right now)
My favorite outfit is definitely the last one. That dress is absolutely gorgeous :)
~Dana
www.dailydoseofdana.tumblr.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home