Saturday, June 5, 2010

Overalls

Within the last two days, two of my ex-boyfriends have gotten Facebook accounts.  The first one I actually messaged and asked how he was doing, so that went well.  I haven't even gotten up the courage just to add the other one as a friend.  You know the "him" I keep talking about in some of my posts?  Well, that's "him."  It's funny how just seeing someone's name pop up on your news feed makes you absolutely sick on your stomach.  Ugh, this is awful.

Anyways, onto a new subject.  I got these overalls at the thrift store the other day and made them into shorts.  I wore them out today, but I can't decide if I feel too silly in them or not.  Is it weird to be almost 18 and wear overalls?  What do you think?


Thrifted overalls and shoes, Anthropologie shirt, vintage necklace.

Sorry about my hair being wet and having no makeup or anything.  I had just gotten back from the lake.

Gosh, I can't stop thinking about that boy on Facebook.  Scratch that, I can't stop thinking about him period. :/

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

hey dana!! thank you SO much for stopping by my blog! it's so nice to meet new people! i see you're friends with makay?? she's a sweet girl! i hope to see you around more! and good luck in the giveaway!! :)

June 6, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I think your overalls are awesome. They look cute, not silly!

June 6, 2010 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Wow you are adorable. I love the overalls... can't believe I am saying that. haha. but they look reallllly good. :)

and I know. I am sorry about "Him"... it will be okay. I am here if you need me... we really need to get together after grad. :)

-makay

June 6, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's never silly to wear overalls...These ones suit you to a perfect T, my darling.

Also, I know exactly how you feel. Simply seeing their name makes your breath kinda catch, and your chest hurts. Feels like your brains gonna burst a blood vessel. In the new book I'm reading, his name is in it, too. The one place I wanted to not think about how much I love him all the time, and there he is. A main character.

Just my luck though, gorgeous?
You'll forget him eventually. Whatever happenned with you was meant to happen, you know that? You're better off exactly the way you, as hard as the struggle may seem. I still love you! :D

Much love,
Norah xx

June 6, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home