See by Chloe
I know, I JUST made a post about Chloe, but the See by Chloe fall 2010 RTW collection is quite amazing. I really love the plum/army green/denim color pallete, it's perfect for fall. It's been so hot here lately, so I'm really itching for some cooler weather.
I would love some pants like these!
I love these "jeggings" even though I hate that word. Why can't people just call them jean or denim leggings?


I really can't resist a dress with a sweetheart neckline.
See the full collection here.
By the way, do any of you watch project runway? Caution: stop reading if you don't want any spoilers! I was really surprised to see Nicholas go home. Did you think he should have stayed on the show or not?
Labels: inspiration








4 Comments:
Agh! I hate the word 'jeggings' as well.
I love the sweetheart dress.
I love the outfits! :)
and ummm- no- maybe I should watch that show.
ha.
=makay
I love these, especially the second because I'm searching for such a blouse!
I love the last dress.. or outfit, because i'm sure if it has two pieces or only one
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home