Sunday, April 18, 2010

PROM!

I apologize in advance for the photo overload! Prom was super fun, of course.
My mom did my hair and makeup!
My date, Luke.
Corsage!
My dad.
My mom.
Lindsay freaking out because she thought she got something on her dress (which was gorgeous!)
Lindsay and her boyfriend, Sam.
Sam cutting into the picture :p
I loveeeeeeeee her.
We dressed down and had breakfast afterwards (at like 2 am!)
:)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

YOU ARE SOOOOO gorgeous. and luke looks smashing. can't wait to hear all about it tmmrw!

And just think! Next saturday you will be partying it up again! :)

-makay

April 18, 2010 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger mariska said...

what a pretty dress!
oh gosh,, i dont even think about my prom yet,hihihi,,
^_^

mine to exchange following?
:)

xoxo

www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

April 19, 2010 at 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana, Darling I just have to say you and Lindsay are certainly the two most attractive girls in all of North C, seriously! Absotively posolutely stunning, darling. Your dress, her dress, your HAIR :O. You looked so beautiful.

I hope you had the best time ever, babe. You deserveeeee ittt :0 xxx

April 22, 2010 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aww, looks like such a great time! You looked soo soo amazing! I love your dress!

April 27, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home