Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guitar!

I was bored today, so I decided to learn a song and do a cover of it, but after learning several songs and not liking any of them, I just did this one, which I've known how to play for awhile. It's not all that spectacular, but I just got bored of recording after awhile!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

You are super talented... I am jealous. ;)

Hope you aren't having to boring of a spring break. haha

-makay

April 7, 2010 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I have a number of things to say about that there video.
One, THAT IS MY FAVORITE RELIENT K SONG, excluding the perfection of i so hate consequences, of course.

SECONDLY, you missy, are STUNNING. I am jealous of how soft your hair looks. and those waves...:O

Thirdly, YOU ARE AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN. Seriously, I could listen to you for hours and hours, your voice is so...effortless and beautiful. Something that I, as a singer, am SO jealous of! I only wish you lived near where I did (not in another country, gahh -____-) so we could do a duet/harmony line. It would be killer :(

So, yes, Great job on this cover, this page has been bookmarked in my youtube folder, and I will certainly be playing it again and again.
You are just wonderful, darling.

PS. Sorry to hear Richmond was boring :(
You look really pretty in that picture, though :D
Much love,
Norah x

April 7, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home