Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Edward Hopper

While working on my still life in art class today, my art teacher told me that my painting style reminds here a lot of Edward Hopper. So of course, I had to look him up, and what a compliment that was! I see the similarities in my color choices and luminosity, but I can only wish to be this talented. These are all stunningly beautiful! The first one might be my favorite.
Dang, I am in love. Freaking gorgeous! Just right click the picture and press copy image URL and paste it in your browser if you want to see where the photos are from.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

They are great, but you are awesome too! You are so talented! not even fair! haha.

-makay

April 13, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edward Hopper is my favorite artist of all time! My favorite painting is the third image down, with the couple on the porch. It's been a favorite of mine since I studied him in extra-credit art last year. He's so talented, just like you gorgeous :)
xx

April 13, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home