HYPE
So today, I got on lookbook and was just scrolling down the hot page, when I see this:
SIXTY THREE HYPES?! WHAT??! And I thought this outfit was boring and overdone! Obviously, I'm super excited. It doesn't really compare to the thousands of hypes some people get, but it's still a good self-esteem boost, even though this wasn't one of my favorite outfits!

2 Comments:
AWESOME!!!!! congrats! I know how that feels. It is like when I get a comments on my blog it is like, "yay! people actually care and read it!" haha. :) and no it was a cute outfit, and great pics.
you deserve it.
:)
-makay
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ON THE HOT PAGE!!!!!
WINS FOR YOU DARLING!
I'm so glad I gave you that invite ^______^
You deserve that.
Also,that outfit is simple, but the simple ones always get the best hypes. Plus, the fact that your *obscenity* gorgeous does help a little bit, too, doesn't it? :D
xxxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home